Real Estate Agents Need Video Marketing
It can be hard to understand why real estate agents need video marketing, the stigma of more work, more time equals more money. There is also the fact that some real estate agents can be shy in front of a camera. In reality, video marketing is such a great tool to add value to a real estate agent’s portfolio, in fact, over 70% of today’s seller’s market states that they are most likely to use an agent who uses video to sell their properties. Unfortunately, less than 10% of real estate agents are currently using videos to help them move their property listings.
Video marketing is one of the most powerful marketing tools as it fosters engagement, storytelling, and authenticity. Here are ten reasons why it’s essential for agents to use video in their marketing strategy.
1. Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users. Investing in video marketing guarantees a faster, more productive revenue growth. Real estate agents looking for a revenue boost should consider video as a top tactic to get those sales numbers higher.
2. 51% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI. Marketers use video for all types of brands to increase following, gain more customers, and boost brand awareness. For real estate agents ready to invest in marketing tactics, video is a clear choice that has a proven ROI.
3. 64% of consumers make a purchase after watching branded social videos. In real estate, videos are an effective tool to display an agent’s listed properties and neighborhoods. Agents who use this marketing strategy will see a rise in offers and requests to look at their properties. Videos help consumers put a face to the brand, making it more relatable; this, in turn, increases sales.
4. Video drives a 157% increase in organic traffic from search engine results pages (SERPs). Marketers use video to increase their rankings on search results. For real estate agents that want to master marketing, videos are a way to rank higher when potential customers search for real estate information online. Unfortunately, not many people click the ‘page 2’ results of Google (or any search engine), so it’s important to rank high for specific keywords. Video can help bump a website, blog, social pages, and any landing pages higher up for potential clients to see.
5. Social video generates 1,200% more shares than text and images combined. Social is a great way for agents to share their message and properties as well as increase their following. Agents should consider posting more videos on social channels to receive more shares and expand their audience. Word-of-mouth in real estate is still important, and social referrals are important. Videos on social help agents get the word out faster about their services.
6. Video on a landing page can increase conversions by 80% or more. Video placed on the homepage of an agent’s website will have a greater impact and increase conversion rates greatly. Agents should upload their video business card (VBC’s) that embodies their main message on their homepage for the best results. A video on the homepage will make it more likely that visitors sign up for a newsletter, request more information, or head over to the blog (whatever the call to action is on the site).
These are just some key points on why Real Estate Agents today should use Video Marketing. If you are a Real Estate Agent or Broker and need help getting your content created, please feel free to reach out to us. Contact Us Today